Thursday 21 January 2010

Hello from Kate!

Hi all,

Thanks for the welcome Emma.

I've always enjoyed reading but over the last few years have seemed to spend a lot of time buying books rather than reading them! I am doing 101 in 1001 days and one goal of that is to read 101 books! I thought that joining this group would motivate me to reach my goal! I also thought that it would be a good opportunity for me to 'meet' new people.

I've got a whole range of books on my shelfs - chick lit, autobiographies, general fiction etc. I also have the complete set of Harry Potter which I've yet to make a start on but would love to work my way through.

I look forward to hearing about what others are reading.

Kate

1 comment:

  1. OMG you've never read Harry Potter? I really love those, highly recommend them.

    ReplyDelete