Sunday 3 January 2010

Linking To Reading Challenge

I have created two small icons (each 100 by 100 pixels) which can be used to link to this blog.  I will do a couple more soon.  Probably slightly different sizes as well as different colours.  I'm thinking of plain black and white ones as well as a blue one because that's what colour my own personal blog is at present.

To use them please right click them and upload them to your own image host and then link them back to this blog at http://notthe100bookclub.blogspot.com

If more detailed instructions for how to do that is needed please let me know, I love to help others with their blogs.


This is the first, it's basically the same as the header image. Plain red with white text which says "Reading Challenge"






This is the second image, it's white with red text which says "Reading Challenge 2010" and it has a red star underneath it, just for decoration,  It's my favourite of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment